Real-world training from Ruby on Rails experts
Boston, MA, thoughtbot office April 24th, 8:30am-5pm
$595 Early Bird until March 18th, $695 Regular
We teach Rails for people who want to write Rails apps for a living. That means an opinionated style that includes teaching agile methodologies such as Outside-In & Test-Driven Development, pair programming, version control with git, & much more.
It is intended for intermediate Rails developers who have done testing with Ruby or the xUnit family (JUnit, NUnit). If this is not you, consider our Beginning Ruby on Rails class.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms & Conditions
- The ticket will entitle the named holder to entrance to this event.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Places may not be resold and are non-transferrable.
- We may film, take photographs, and use your feedback for marketing purposes.
- thoughtbot, inc. will not be liable for any direct or indirect damage of any nature arising out of the cancellation of the event.